Fabric Postcards and ATC Swaps

If you enjoy trading postcards and ATC's (only textile related please) - I would be happy to swap with you. Send your cards to P.O. Box 7127, Ansfrere, 1711 South Africa. I will then return my cards to you. See the tab above for my latest work.



Our craft group meets every second Saturday of the month at the Liberty Church in Discovery at 2pm. Anyone welcome.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Textile Art

Lately I have been dreaming about textiles, their texture's, mixing them, making my own textures, painting my fabric and creating my own background fabrics. This is really fun and am using this as a basis for my postcards and ATC's.



Here is a photo of one of my ATC's just done.



Let me know how you enjoy making your textile cards?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to learn about making fabric or embroidered post cards. Please put a tutorial (of sorts) on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pepper

    Great to hear from you. I will be posting a tutorial very soon. Please come back next week and check it out. Thank you for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete